Remko was invited to provide a solution for an existing storm water pump station that needed a refurbishment and upgrade.
The storm water flood relief pump was for town drainage. With the pumps in this application being exposed to trash of all kinds; Remko selected the Remko heavy duty self-priming trash pumps to provide the perfect solution. The pumps were operated via variable speed on level control with submersible pressure transducers in a wet well.
The Victorian Shire Council choose Remko Pumps for the solution to this project as the pump provided a lot of benefits including:
– The pumps will self-prime and re-prime
– The pumps will handle solids up to 76mm in diameter
– The pumps are mounted on the surface reducing maintenance costs
– The pump are easy to maintain
– It only requires two wing nuts to get to the impeller to clear, should a blockage occur
– The pumps are well backed up by a large Australian stock holding of spare parts and replacement pumps
If you have a requirement that you need some expertise to help solve your problem call the team at Remko where the team are willing to share their experience to help provide you a solution that works.